THE HOTTEST PAGE ON THE NET!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

ALMOSTAHATER EXCLUSIVE: THE REASON BEHIND CHARLAMANGE NOT BEING ON THE AIR!




ALMOSTAHATER TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SITUATION... HERE IT IS MY INTERVIEW WITH CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD... THIS WAS TRULY AN HONOR!

WOW! FIRST I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU, THIS IS TRULY AN HONOR. YOU ARE SUCH A FIXTURE, NOT ONLY ON THE EXPERIENCE BUT IN THE INDUSTRY. THE "SIDEKICK" MADE A NAME FOR HIMSELF, BY HIMSELF.. SO OF COURSE LISTENERS COULDNT HELP BUT NOTICE WHEN WE DIDNT HEAR YOUR SMART REMARKS OR YOUR VOICE AT ALL...

YOUR FANBASE IS WONDERING ALOT OF THINGS LIKE;

1: IS THIS ANYTHING PERSONAL BETWEEN YOU AND WENDY?

Not at all, that's why she has been so adamant the past few days that we are more than good. That's my family 360%. This was a decision made by Inner City Broadcasting not Wendy Inc. That's why we did the interview on My9 New York together to let people know what the situation was. Wendy and I are and will always be good when we have issues with each other we discuss with each other that's what grown people do.....


2: DID YOU SEE THIS COMING AT ALL,(ANY SIGNS)

Any radio personality should go to work everyday like it could be his or her last. You don't get married to any station or any situation in this business. You should treat all these companies like Karrine Steffans do what you do with them and keep it moving. Just make sure both parties fuck each other good so when you separate neither party feels disappointed. They never wanted me there to begin with, so I never got comfortable I just took advantage of a situation that Allah put me in. I do feel like it is a lot of tampering going on to Wendy's show. To early to say if the changes will benefit or if it's sabotage we will see.....


3: IS IT ANYTHING YOU SAID ON AIR, THAT CAUSED THIS?

Not that I know of. I mean I do have politically incorrect views and potentially dangerous rhetoric so you never know. Maybe someone in upper management was a Chingy or Young Berg fan and hates how I throw them under the bus every chance I get....


4: WHAT IS THE STATUS OF YOU SHOW ON BET (DEATH OF A D.J.)

It aired a couple of weeks ago, the Monday before the BET Hip Hop Awards it was just a one time special. Now this show i'm working on now will be a weekly and it's gonna be a monster. It's gonna be exactly what the streets need right now....


5: WE CAN STILL CATCH YOU ON WENDY'S T.V. SHOW, RIGHT? Yep July 13th on FOX and I am a producer on her TV show as well.....


6: I'M SURE THIS WONT BE THE LAST WELL BE SEEING OF CHARLAMANGE THA GOD.. WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT VENTURES.. WILL YOU BE GETTING YOUR OWN RAIDO SHOW ON ANOTHER STATION?

I will most certainly be getting my own show on another station, I have had more job offers in the last few days than I have had my entire radio career. That's a blessing especially in this bad economic time i'm just weighing my options.People don't know I did radio for 6 years prior to Wendy I had worked at 4 stations in South Carolina prior to Wendy that's how she discovered me when she heard me on air in Columbia SC. The co host thing was new for me so I am looking forward to showing the country what I can do for dolo. I already know where my next stop in radio is gonna be I know the station and the time slot. Allah loves me.....not to mention the book deal, my label Stupid Dope Moves Inc, my artist Lil Ru, the mixtapes, still doing my stage plays, i'm good out here checks love me....

7: THE LAST QUESTION (WHICH IS ONE I ASK EVERYONE I INTERVIEW)

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN A YEAR?
In a year I am going to be known as the best radio personality on the planet, in a year I am going to be known as the person that put South Carolina on the hip hop map, in a year I am going to be on the "New York Times" best sellers list for my book "Socially Irresponsible" I say it all the time and will say it again Allah Loves Me, thanks for this interview.....


THANK YOU SO MUCH.. I TRIED TO KEEP IT SHORT AND SWEET AND TO THE POINT I KNOW YOUR BUSY...

ALMOSTAHATER. BLOGSPOT. COM

HOPE ALL MY READERS ENJOY!